Being alone for a long time has never been good for anyone. You always need company after a certain period of time. The more you stay alone, the more sad and depressed you become.
There are times in life when you feel alone and you have no one to talk to. You don’t understand what is happening in your life and all you do is cry over the things that have happened and the things that should have happened.
Why cry over the things that have already happened?? That is the past now, and the past can not be changed! Why cry over the things that have not yet happened?? Instead try your best in making it much better…that’s in the future and you still have some time! 🙂
Things that you can do when you have no one around you to talk to:
– Read a book 📖
– Listen to happy songs 🎶
– Watch movies that you love 🎦
– Show your creative side 🎨
– Go for a drive in the city 🚗
– Write a personal diary 📑
– Write down the quotes or sayings that you love 💬
– Go to a restaurant or cafe and have food that makes you happy 🍜
– Go through old pictures of yourself on your social networking sites but don’t cry, instead laugh on the insane comments 😂
– Call up a friend randomly ☎
– Plan for a reunion 👫
– Don’t over think on a certain issue ⚠
– Be patient with yourself, everything takes time to heal ⌚
There comes a time in a persons life where you loose out on friends, have no company, no one to talk to, life is boring and you don’t know what to do. It is all okay, this means you are learning something in your life and this makes you more stronger!
We heard about Deepika Padukone being depressed with the death of a close friend by suicide. She also stated, “People often think ‘How can you be depressed? You have everything going for you. You are the supposed number one heroine and have a plush home, car, movies… What else do you want?’” Depression is never related with what you have or what you don’t have. Just because she is famous that doesn’t mean that she can’t be sad. She’s a human being just like you and me after all!
– Jessica Pancholi